School Health and Safety » Immunizations


In North Carolina, vaccination records are checked when a child is enrolled in a child care facility or school. Children are not allowed to attend school (whether public, private or religious) or a child care facility unless they have received all required immunizations appropriate for their age.
For more information on vaccinations please contact your school nurse or Swain County Health Department.
Swain County Health Department
545 Center Street
Bryson City, NC 28713