Interested in becoming a substitute teacher for Swain County Schools?
Below you will find the necessary steps for becoming a substitute. If you have any questions, please contact Karen Davis at 828-488-3129 ext. 5131 or email@example.com.
- Fill out an online application through our website, also complete background check authorization and references.
- Complete the online Substitute 101 course through WRESA http://www.WRESA.org
- Submit Substitute 101 certificate of completion to Human Resources, Swain County Schools, P.O. Box 2340, 280 School Drive, Bryson City, NC 28713.
- Request additional pre-employment forms.
- Return all required forms to the Central Office
ALL OF THE ABOVE STEPS MUST BE COMPLETED NO LATER THAN SEPTEMBER 8TH, 2014 TO BE ELIGIBLE TO ATTEND THE ORIENTATION.
- Attend Swain County Schools' substitute orientation September 16, 2014, 8:00 AM - 10 AM.
Upon completion of the Swain County Schools' orientation, names will be submitted to the Board of Education for approval.